This section provides reference information for the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 client infrastructure, including Control Panel, client framework and data transfer, and policy functionality.
In This Section
- Client Control Panel COM Automation
- Describes classes and interfaces in Configuration Manager 2007 used for managing control panel functionality.
- Client Framework and Data Transfer Client WMI Classes
- Describes the Client Configuration Manager (CCM) framework and data transfer classes in Configuration Manager 2007 for the client.
- Policy Agent Client WMI Classes
- Describes the classes used to manage policy on client computers and devices.
Other ResourcesConfiguration Manager Reference
Send comments about this topic to Microsoft.