Use the Select Import Method page in the Import Software Updates Catalog Wizard to configure whether to automatically import all software updates catalogs in the configured import list or to specify a single file for importing.
This page contains the following elements:
- Bulk Catalog Import
- Specifies that all software updates catalogs added to the import are automatically imported. At least one catalog must be added to the import list for this option to be available. This is the default setting if it is available. For more information about adding catalogs to the import list, see How to Add Catalogs to the Import List.
- Single Catalog Import
- Specifies that a single software updates catalog is imported from the configured location.
- Displays the previous page of the wizard.
- Displays the next page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings and exits the wizard.
TasksHow to Add Catalogs to the Import List
How to Discover and Import External Catalogs
How to Import Software Updates Catalogs
ConceptsAbout the Import Software Updates Catalog Wizard
Other ResourcesImport Software Updates Catalog Wizard
Importing Software Updates Catalogs
Updates Publisher Wizards