Use the actions in the Virtualization Managers node of Administration view to add and manage VMware VirtualCenter servers so that you can manage a VMware Infrastructure 3 (VI3) environment in VMM.
In This Section
- Configuring VMM to Manage a VMware Infrastructure 3 Environment
- Provides an overview of the tasks that are required to configure VMM to manage a VI3 environment.
- How to Add a VMware VirtualCenter Server
- Provides a procedure for adding the VMware VirtualCenter server so that VMM can use the VMware Infrastructure API to manage the VMware ESX hosts and virtual machines.
- How to Import VMware Templates
- Provides a procedure for importing your VMware templates to the VMM library so that you can use them in VMM.
- How to Modify the Properties of a VMware VirtualCenter Server
- Provides a procedure for modifying the properties of the VirtualCenter server.
- How to Replace the Certificate for a VMware VirtualCenter Server
- Provides a procedure for replacing the certificate for a VMware VirtualCenter Server.
- How to Remove a Virtualization Manager from VMM
- Provides a procedure for removing the VirtualCenter server.
- Adding ESX Server
- Managing a VMware Infrastructure in VMM
- Configuring Security for a Managed VMware Environment in
VMM 2008 (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=145051)
For the most up-to-date Help information, go to the Virtual Machine Manager 2008 Help Online. To find additional Virtual Machine Manager 2008 documentation, go to the Virtual Machine Manager 2008 TechCenter Library.