The management point interface in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 enables the management of client computers, that are not running Windows operating systems, through an ISV proxy application that you develop. You can also use the management point interface to extend existing management data on clients that are running Windows operating systems, that either have, or do not have, the Configuration Manager 2007 client installed.
In This Section
- About the Configuration Manager Management Point Interface
- Provides information about the architecture and scenarios that are supported by the Configuration Manager management point interface.
- Configuring an ISV Proxy Application in Configuration Manager
- Provides information on the administrator tasks that are needed to configure an ISV proxy.
- Configuration Manager Management Point Interface Messages
- Provides information about the Configuration Manager management point COM interfaces, the message structure, and management point endpoints.
Other ResourcesConfiguration Manager Management Point Interface
Send comments about this topic to Microsoft.