This section provides information about the COM interfaces that are exposed by the management point interface in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007. It also discusses management point endpoints and the messages that are sent to and from them by the management point interface. This section also provides task information on how to register a client or ISV proxy, and how to communicate with the management point.
In This Section
- About Configuration Manager Management Point Interface Messages
- Provides information about the Configuration Manager 2007 management point COM interfaces and endpoint messages.
- How to Post a Configuration Manager Management Point Message
- Shows how to post a Configuration Manager management point message.
- How to Invoke a Configuration Manager Management Point Message
- Shows how to invoke a Configuration Manager management point message.
- How to Register a Client with Configuration Manager
- Shows how to register a client or ISV proxy with Configuration Manager.
Send comments about this topic to Microsoft.