Programs are commands associated with a Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 package that tell a client what should occur on the client computer when the package is received. You can associate almost any activity with a program. For example, a program can be used to install new software on clients, distribute data files, run virus-detection software, or update client configuration.
|Although Configuration Manager lets you install software on multiple computers, you are still required to follow the licensing agreements for any commercial software you use.|
In This Section
- About Software Distribution Programs
- Provides information about software distribution programs.
- How to Create a Program
- Provides information about how to create a program.
- How to Modify Program Properties
- Provides information about how to modify program properties.
- How to Change the Maximum Run Time for a Program
- Provides information about how to change the maximum run time for a program.
- How to List All Programs and Their Maximum Run Time Value
- Provides information about how to list all programs and their maximum run time value.
- How to Modify the Supported Platforms for a Program
- Provides information about how to modify the supported platforms for a program.
Send comments about this topic to Microsoft.