|Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
Add a Test for Folder Properties to Task Sequence Step Conditions
You can evaluate folders based on folder properties. In addition to evaluating the path of the folder to be tested, test for its time stamp under a number of conditions.
To configure a condition based on a folder’s property, provide the following information on the Folder Properties dialog box:
· Path. The path of the folder to test.
· Condition. (Optional) One of the logical operators
· Date. (Optional) The date of the file
· Time. (Optional) The time stamp of the file
To add a Folder Properties condition to a task sequence step
1. On the step Option tab (where step is the name of the task sequence step to configure), click Add, and then click Folder Properties.
2. In the Folder Properties dialog box, in the Path box, go to the folder to be tested.
3. In the Folder Properties dialog box, to check the time stamp of the file, select the Check the timestamp check box, set the condition of the value, set a date, and set the time. Otherwise, clear the Check the timestamp check box so that the additional condition will not be tested for.
4. In the Folder Properties dialog box, click OK.