The windowsPE configuration pass is used to configure settings specific to Windows® PE as well as settings that apply to installation.
For example, you can specify the display resolution of Windows PE, where to save a log file, and other Windows PE-related settings.
The following diagram illustrates the windowsPE configuration pass.
The windowsPE configuration pass also enables you to specify Windows Setup-related settings, including:
- Partition and format a hard disk.
- Select a specific Windows image to install,
the path of that image, and any credentials required to access that
- Select a partition on the destination
computer where you install Windows.
- Apply a product key and administrator
- Run specific commands during