The dialog boxes in the System Center Updates Publisher are used for creating rule expressions, managing settings, rules, and catalog validation. The following sections provide detailed information about each dialog box.
In This Section
- Settings Dialog Box
- Provides the ability to configure the Updates Publisher import list, update server, data source, trusted publishers, and advanced settings.
- Manage Rules Dialog Box
- Provides the ability to create, modify, or delete Updates Publisher rules.
- Expression Builder
- Provides the ability to build rule expressions for the software update definition.
- Catalog Validation - Security Warning Dialog Box
- Provides the ability to validate whether to import a software updates catalog that is not trusted by Updates Publisher.