Topic last updated—June 2008
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 R2.|
Use the Site Settings tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 R2 Client Status Reporting dialog box to specify the Configuration Manager 2007 SQL Server-based computer and database in which client status reporting will store its data and the credentials for the client status reporting service account.
This tab contains the following elements:
- ConfigMgr SQL server and instance
- Specifies the NetBIOS name of the server containing the Configuration Manager 2007 site database and, if applicable, the database instance to use in the format <server>\<instance>.
- ConfigMgr site database
- Specifies the name of the Configuration Manager 2007 site database in which client status reporting will store information.
- Use the local system account on this computer
- Specifies that the Client Status Reporting Service account
should use the local system account on the computer where client
status reporting is installed.
Important The Client Status Reporting Service account requires specific permissions to operate successfully. For more information, see How to Configure the Client Status Reporting Service Account.
- Use another account
- Specifies that the Client Status Reporting Service account should use the credentials specified by Account and Password.
- Specifies the Windows user account used to start the client
status reporting service in the
Important The domain and password combination entered can be a maximum length of 38 characters.
- Specifies the password used by the account used to start the client status reporting service.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.