Use the Boundaries dialog box to specify the protected site system boundaries for the selected site system. When a site system has been enabled as a protected site system, only clients located with the boundaries specified on this tab can access it.
|The site boundaries displayed in this dialog box only affect client communications to the distribution point and state migration point site system roles. Protected site system boundaries do not affect Configuration Manager client site assignment.|
The Boundaries dialog box contains the following elements:
UI Element List
- Displays the boundaries currently specified for this site
system.The following options are available for managing the
boundaries of this site system:
- New icon: Click to open the New
Boundaries dialog box, which enables you to add a site
boundary or roaming boundary for this distribution point.
- Delete icon: Click to delete the selected
boundary for this distribution point.
- Boundary: Specifies the boundaries
currently utilized by this distribution point.
- Type: Specifies the type of boundary
- New icon: Click to open the New Boundaries dialog box, which enables you to add a site boundary or roaming boundary for this distribution point.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for the dialog box.