Use the Create Package from Definition Wizard in Configuration Manager 2007 to create a package from a package definition file.
Click the related link below for detailed information about each wizard page in the Create Package from Definition Wizard.
In This Section
- Package Definitions Page
- Specifies the package definition to use as a template for the new package.
- Source Files Page
- Specifies how Configuration Manager 2007 should manage any source files for the package.
- Source Directory Page
- Specifies the source directory location for the package.
- Completing the Wizard Page
- Specifies that you have provided the information needed by the wizard, and confirms that you want to create the package.