While in most ways, branch distribution points in Configuration Manager 2007 function in the same manner as standard distribution points, setting up branch distribution points is different. This section provides links to the tasks that help to set up, as well as remove a branch distribution point in your Configuration Manager site.
Click the related link for detailed information about the associated deployment package task.
In This Section
- How to Deploy a Branch Distribution Point
- Specifies how to set up a branch distribution point role on a site system.
- How to Remove a Branch Distribution Point
- Specifies how to remove the branch distribution point role from a site system.
- How to Back Up a Branch Distribution Point
- Specifies how to back up the packages on a branch distribution point.