Use the New Advertisement Wizard in Configuration Manager 2007 to create an advertisement that causes a program to run on a specific client or collection of clients.
Click the related link below for detailed information about each wizard page in the New Advertisement Wizard.
In This Section
- General Page
- Specifies general information about the advertisement, including the name, package, program, and collection associated with it.
- Schedule Page
- Specifies when the program will be advertised to the target collection, as well as whether or not it will be mandatory.
- Distribution Points
- Specifies how to run the content of the program from the distribution point, depending on the type of boundary within which the client computer is connected.
- Interaction Page
- Specifies settings that affect how users are notified about and interact with the advertised program.
- Properties - Security Tab
- Specifies class and instance security rights granted to users of the advertised program.
- Wizard - Summary Page
- Provides a summary of the new advertisement properties.
- Wizard - Progress Page
- Provides the progress for the new advertisement creation.
- Wizard - Completing the Wizard Page
- Provides a summary of the created advertisement properties or a list of issues that occurred during the advertisement creation.