The Configuration Manager 2007 properties dialog box for reports displays information about the report and allows the settings for the report to be modified. Click any link in the following section for detailed information about its associated tab in the dialog box:
In This Section
- Report Name Properties: General Tab
- Specifies general information about the report, the SQL statement used to retrieve the report data, and whether report prompts are configured.
- Report Name Properties: Display Tab
- Specifies whether the report data is automatically refreshed and whether a chart is created for the report.
- Report Name Properties: Links Tab
- Specifies whether the report links to a target resource.
- Properties - Security Tab
- Specifies the security rights that users have on the Report class and the report instance.