Use the Select Program page in the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Distribute Software to Devices Wizard to specify which program to advertise to members of a collection.
This page contains the elements described in the following table.
UI Element List
- Specifies the specific program to be advertised to a
Note Only one program may be selected at a time.
- Name: Specifies the name of the
- Description: Specifies any description
available for the specific program.
- Name: Specifies the name of the specific program.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings and exits the wizard.