The Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 mobile device management feature helps manage supported Windows Mobile mobile device and Windows CE mobile devices in the enterprise. With mobile device management, you can do the following tasks:
- Inventory software
- Inventory hardware
- Collect files
- Manage configurations
- Distribute software
Click the associated link in the following section for detailed information about device management.
In This Section
- Overview of Mobile Device Management
- Provides an overview of the mobile device management feature.
- Prerequisites for Mobile Device Management
- Provides information about the prerequisites necessary to use Mobile Device Management.
- Configuring Mobile Device Management
- Provides the configuration checklist and tasks to configure mobile device management in the environment.
- Tasks for Mobile Device Management
- Provides a set of tasks to perform mobile device management objectives.
- Mobile Device Clients Security Best Practices and Privacy Information
- Provides security and privacy information and best practices for mobile device management.
- Troubleshooting Mobile Device Management
- Provides troubleshooting information for mobile device management.
- Technical Reference for Mobile Device Management
- Provides technical references for mobile device management.