Use the Advertisement Schedule page in the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Distribute Software to Devices Wizard to specify when the program should be advertised.
This page contains the elements described in the following table.
UI Element List
- Advertise the program after
- Specifies the date and time when the program is advertised and available to run on mobile devices in their respective time zones. By default, the current date and time is specified. To select another date and time, click the adjacent arrows.
- No. This advertisement never expires.
- Specifies that the advertised program remains available for clients to access indefinitely.
- Yes. This advertisement expires.
- Specifies that the advertisement expires at a given date and time. If this option is selected, you must use the Expiration date and time fields to specify a date and time after which the program advertisement is no longer available to run on mobile devices in their respective time zones.By default, the cutoff date and time is set at 6 months from the current date and time. To specify another date and time, click the adjacent arrows.
- Download content from unprotected distribution point and run locally.
- Specifies that if the advertised program is not available on a protected distribution point, the mobile device should download it from an unprotected distribution point and run it locally.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings and exits the wizard.