The <Program Name> Properties dialog box displays information about a specific program within a software distribution package. It allows users to configure many settings for that program such as information about the command line, requirements, environment, and other settings associated with the program.
This dialog box is available by right-clicking the specific program <program name> and then clicking Properties.
Click any link in the following section for detailed information about the associated program dialog box tab:
- Program Name Properties: General Tab
- Specifies general information, including name, comments, command line, action to take after running, and other information about the specific program selected.
- Program Name Properties: Requirements Tab
- Specifies the disk space and platform requirements that must be met for the program to run on the client computer.
- Program Name Properties: Environment Tab
- Specifies any administrative conditions that must be met for the program to run on the client computer.
- Program Name Properties: Advanced Tab
- Specifies any additional criteria that must be met for the program to run on the client computer. Also available is the ability to disable the program.
- Program Name Properties: Windows Installer Tab
- Displays Windows Installer product information to enable source management of the program.
- Program Name Properties: MOM Tab
- Specifies whether to run a Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) alert when the program is run or whether to disable the alert process while the program runs.