Topic Last Updated—August 2008
Use the Subscription Schedule tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 R2 Report Subscription Properties dialog box to configure the schedule by which a subscribed report will be run and delivered.
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 R2 and Configuration Manager 2007 R3.|
This tab contains the following elements:
- Use shared schedule:
- A shared schedule is a previously defined schedule that can be used by other report subscriptions. Select this check box, and then select a shared schedule from the drop-down list if any have been specified.
- Create new schedule:
- Configure the schedule on which this report will run and the
start and end dates for this subscription.
Note The options to create a schedule will vary depending on the schedule type you choose.
- Start time:
- Specify the time of day to run this report subscription.
- Begin on:
- Specify the start date for this report subscription.
- Stop on:
- Select this box to specify an end date for this report subscription, and then specify the date from the drop-down list.
- Saves the changes, and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes, and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.