Use the General tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 WQL Query Setting Properties to define your own name and description of this setting, and to define the WQL query that will be used to assess compliance on client computers.
This tab contains the following elements:
- Display name
- Specifies the name of the WQL query setting you will see in the Configuration Manager 2007 Administrator console.
- Specifies the description for the WQL query setting. The description should give an overview of the WQL query setting and other relevant information that helps identify it among other WQL query settings.
- Specifies the WMI namespace which will be used to build a WQL query that will be assessed for compliance on client computers. The default value is Root\default.
- Specifies the WMI class which will be used to build a WQL query that will be assessed for compliance on client computers.
- Specifies the WMI property which will be used to build a WQL query that will be assessed for compliance on client computers.
- WQL query WHERE clause
- You can use the WQL query WHERE clause item to specify a
WHERE clause to be applied to the specified namespace, class and
property on client computers.
Note The word WHERE is automatically inserted into the string.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.