Topic Last Updated—August 2008
Use the Information page of the Configuration Manager
2007 R2 Create Report Wizard to specify the type of SQL
Reporting Services report you want to create and to specify
properties for the report.
|The information in this topic applies only to
Configuration Manager 2007 R2 and Configuration
Manager 2007 R3.
This page contains the elements described in the
Specify the type of report you want to create. Choose from the
- Model-based Report: Create a report in
Microsoft Report Builder using a reporting services model.
- SQL-based Report: Create a report
using SQL statements.
Specify properties for the new report.
- Name: Specify a name for this
- Description: Specify a description for
- Server: Displays the name of the
report server on which you are creating this report.
- Path: Displays the report folder in
which this report will be stored.
- Browse: Click to open the Report
Path dialog box to specify the folder in which to store this
|The options in the Information section of this dialog
box are not available if you are creating a model-based