The following topics provide additional information about Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 security.
In This Section
- Classes and Instances for Object Security in Configuration Manager
- Describes the class and instance object security rights
- Implementing IPsec in Configuration Manager 2007
- Provides an overview of how to configure IPsec to support Configuration Manager 2007
- Ports Used by Configuration Manager
- Provides a list of the ports used by Configuration Manager 2007 and the direction of the communication, to facilitate configuring firewalls and IPsec policies
- Accounts to Delete after Upgrading from SMS 2003
- Provides a list of accounts that can be safely deleted after upgrading from SMS 2003.