Topic last updated—November 2007
Most problems with connecting to the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 console involve permissions. Verify that the user account you are using to run the console is a member of the SMS Admins group, either directly or through nested groups. You can use the topics in this section to troubleshoot other related issues with the Configuration Manager 2007 console.
In This Section
- Troubleshooting Configuration Manager Console Issues
- Provides information to help you troubleshoot issues related to the Configuration Manager console.
- How to Enable Verbose Logging for the Console
- Describes how to enable verbose logging for the Configuration Manager 2007 console.
- How to Verify Namespace and Server Connectivity
- Describes how to verify namespace connectivity.
- How to Verify WMI Permissions
- Describes how to verify WMI permissions.