Click any link in the following section for technical reference information for reporting in Configuration Manager 2007.
In This Section
- SQL Query Statement Reference
- Provides information about using Microsoft SQL query statements.
- Using Query Designer to Create SQL Statements for Reports
- Provides information about using Query Designer to create SQL query statements for reports.
- Configuration Manager Report Categories
- Provides the Configuration Manager 2007 report categories and a brief description for each.
- Error Codes in Configuration Manager Reports
- Provides references to correlate standard Windows error codes displayed in reports to a description.