Topic last updated—March 2008
Click the related link for detailed information about the associated virtual application configuration tasks.
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 R2 and Configuration Manager 2007 R3.|
In This Section
- How to Configure the Advertised Programs Client Agent for Running Virtual Applications
- Specifies the procedures for configuring the Advertised Programs Client agent for running virtual applications.
- How to Enable Streaming for Virtual Application Packages
- Specifies how to enable Configuration Manager 2007 distribution points for streaming virtual application packages.
- How to Install the Microsoft Application Virtualization Client
- Describes how to install the Microsoft Virtual Application Desktop Client using a package definition file.