Use the General tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 Heartbeat Discovery Properties dialog box to enable Heartbeat Discovery for the site and to set the schedule for clients to send updated discovery data records (DDRs).
The General tab contains the following elements:
- Enable Heartbeat Discovery
- Enables Heartbeat Discovery for the site. This check box is selected by default.
- Heartbeat schedule
- Specifies how often clients send updated DDRs to management points.By default, the heartbeat schedule is set to once every week. To change this, use the Send every drop-down list boxes to set a custom interval.
- Saves any changes, and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves any changes, and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.