Topic last updated—January 2008
Use the Out of Band tab in the Configuration Manager 2007 SP1 Collection Name Settings dialog box to enable automatic AMT provisioning for Configuration Manager 2007 SP1 clients within the selected collection.
To create a query-based collection that contains only computers that have management controllers, see How to Identify Computers That Can Support Out of Band Management.
The Out of Band tab contains the following elements.
- Enable automatic out of band management controller provisioning
- Specifies whether AMT-based computers that have the Configuration Manager 2007 SP1 client installed will automatically provision for AMT so that they can be managed out of band.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.