When planning for a multiple site Configuration Manager 2007 hierarchy deployment, you should carefully consider the following planning tasks in this section.
In This Section
- Plan the Configuration Manager Site Hierarchy
- Describes the process used to plan a Configuration Manager site hierarchy.
- Choose Between Primary Sites, Secondary Sites, and Branch Distribution Points
- Describes the process used to choose between primary or secondary child sites.
- Choose Which Method to Use to Install a Secondary Site
- Describes the possible methods to deploy secondary sites and the process used to choose between them.
- Choose Which Configuration Manager Sender to Use
- Describes the process used to choose which Configuration Manager sender to use.
- Design the Address Structure for Configuration Manager Hierarchies
- Describes the process used to design the address structure for Configuration Manager site hierarchies.
- Determine Whether a Proxy Management Point is Needed at a Secondary Site
- Describes the process used to determine if a proxy management point is needed at a secondary site.