Configuration Manager 2007 remote tools allow you to remotely access and operate client computers in the Configuration Manager 2007 site which have the remote tools client agent components installed. Click the associated link in the following section for detailed information about configuring, managing and using Configuration Manager 2007 remote tools.
In This Section
- Overview of Remote Tools
- Provides an overview of the remote tools feature.
- Configuring Remote Tools
- Provides tasks to configure remote tools in the environment.
- Tasks for Remote Tools
- Provides the configuration checklist and tasks to configure software updates in the environment.
- Remote Tools Security Best Practices and Privacy Information
- Provides troubleshooting information for remote tools.
- Troubleshooting Remote Tools Using Custom Error Codes
- Provides a list of custom error codes, possible problems and possible solutions.