Use the New Collection Wizard in Configuration Manager 2007 to specify information about a new collection, and to configure membership rules, security, and other information for that collection.
Click the related link below for detailed information about each wizard page in the New Collection Wizard.
In This Section
- General Page
- Specifies general information, including name and comments about the collection being created.
- Membership Rules Page
- Specifies information about membership rules that apply to this collection, including type, limitations, and whether the collection is updated with regard to the membership rules on a specified schedule.
- Advertisements Page
- Specifies information about programs and their advertisements currently being broadcast to members of the collection being created.
- Security Page
- Specifies the security rights individual users have on both this class and this specific collection.
- Wizard - Progress Page
- Provides the progress for new package creation.
- Wizard - Completing the Wizard Page
- Provides a summary of the created package properties or a list of issues that occurred during the package creation.