Use the following topics to help troubleshoot issues that may occur with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 mobile device management.
In This Section
The following mobile device management troubleshooting information is available.
- Mobile Device Management Policy for File Collection Sent to Client Unnecessarily
- Describes and provides the resolution for a known issue with file collection from mobile device clients.
- Multiple Mobile Devices Show the Same Device ID
- Describes and provides the resolution for a known issue with multiple mobile devices showing the same device ID, and interfering with mobile device management.
- Mobile Device Clients Connected via ActiveSync or Mobile Device Center Might Have Problems Locating Distribution Points
- Describes and provides the resolution for a known issue with connected mobile devices working within protected boundaries.
- How to Downgrade the Mobile Device Client From a Newer Client Version
- Describes how to install an older version of the mobile device management client.
- How to Perform a Mobile Device Client Self-Test
- Describes how to perform a mobile device client self-test to determine if the client can communicate with the mobile device management point.
- Known Issues for Mobile Device Management
- Describes known issues for mobile device management and provides solutions for those issues where applicable.
- Troubleshooting Mobile Device Management Using Custom Error Codes
- Lists the custom error codes, possible problem and possible solutions for Mobile Device Management.