Within Configuration Manager 2007, packages property dialog boxes display information about software distribution packages and allow users to configure many settings for those packages. These dialog boxes include not only information about specific packages, but also information about the access accounts, distribution points, and programs associated with the package.
Click any link in the following section for detailed information about its associated properties page:
In This Section
- Packages Properties
- Specifies general and security information about all packages within the Software Distribution node.
- Package Name Properties
- Specifies information, including data source, access, distribution, and other settings about a specific package. These dialog boxes are available by right-clicking the specific package <package name> and then clicking Properties.
- Access Account Properties: General Tab
- Displays information about a specific access account, and allows administrators to change access rights for that account. This dialog box is available by clicking Access Accounts for a specific package in the results pane, and then right-clicking a specific account and clicking Properties.
- Distribution Point Properties: General Tab
- Displays information about a specific distribution point associated with a package. This dialog box is available by clicking Distribution Points for a specific package, and then right-clicking a specific distribution point in the results pane and clicking Properties.
- Program Name Properties
- Specifies information, including command line, requirements, environment, and other settings about a specific program. These dialog boxes are available by right-clicking the specific program <program name> and then clicking Properties.