Use the Client tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 Client Push Installation Properties dialog box to specify additional properties to configure during client push installation.
|When client push installation is enabled on a Configuration Manager 2007 site, certain installation properties will automatically be applied to computers. These include the management point to which the client should assign and the fallback status point if this has been configured for the site.|
This tab contains the following elements:
- Installation properties
- Specifies additional installation properties to apply to the
Configuration Manager 2007 client installation. You can specify any
properties that modify the behavior of the client.msi installation
package. To enter multiple installation properties, separate them
with spaces.Client installation properties specified in this tab
are published to Active Directory if the schema is extended for
Configuration Manager 2007 and read by client installations where
CCMSetup is run with no installation properties.You can view a full
list of client.msi installation properties in the topic About Configuration
Manager Client Installation Properties
Note Do not enter installation properties for CCMSetup.exe in this tab.
- Use Default
- Click this button to reset properties in the Installation properties list to the default value of SMSSITECODE=<site name>
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.