Use the Software Distribution tab of the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Mobile Device Client Agent properties dialog box to enable software distribution to mobile devices.
|If software distribution is disabled and then re-enabled, all current advertisements will be offered to device clients even if the advertisements have previously been run on the device.|
This tab contains the following elements:
- Enable software distribution to Device Clients
- Enables software distribution for all device clients belonging to the site. When you select this check box, software distribution is enabled on the device clients.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.