Use this tab to enable and schedule a site maintenance task.
UI Element List
- The name of the selected task.
- Enable this task
- Enables the selected site maintenance task. You must enable the task to schedule it.
- Delete data older than
- Number of days that data will remain in the database before it is deleted.*
- Client rediscovery period
- Number of days.
- Backup destination
- Backup folder location for backup task.
- The task runs recurrently on the days and time you specify.
- Start after
- The earliest time that the selected task can begin. This time must be before Latest start time; otherwise, the task will never run.
- Latest start time
- The latest time that the selected task can begin. This time must be after Start after; otherwise, the task will never run.
- Monday through Sunday
- The days to run the task. You can specify each day independently. For example, you can schedule a task to run only on Sunday, or on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for the general tab.
|Not all maintenance tasks will have the same configurable options.|