Use the New Program Wizard in Configuration Manager 2007 to create a new program for inclusion within a package.
Click the related link below for detailed information about each wizard page in the New Program Wizard.
In This Section
- General Page
- Specifies general information, including name, version, and any comments about the specific program selected.
- Requirements Page
- Specifies the disk space and platform requirements that must be met for the program to run on the client computer.
- Environment Page
- Specifies any administrative conditions that must be met for the program to run on the client computer.
- Advanced Page
- Specifies any additional criteria that must be met for the program to run on the client computer.
- Windows Installer Page
- Specifies Windows Installer product information to enable source management of the program.
- MOM Page
- Specifies whether to run a Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) alert when the program is run or whether to disable the alert process while the program runs.
- Wizard - Summary Page
- Provides a summary of the new program properties.
- Wizard - Progress Page
- Provides the progress for the new program creation.
- Wizard - Completing the Wizard Page
- Provides a summary of the created program properties or a list of issues that occurred during program creation.