Use the General tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 Component Status Summarizer Properties dialog box to enable and configure status summarization in the Configuration Manager 2007 site. Status Summarizers count data and events from status messages and display this data in the System Status node of the Configuration Manager console.
This tab contains the following elements:
- Enable status summarization
- Enables summarization of component status messages on this Configuration Manager 2007 site.
- Replicate to parent site
- Enables the passing of summarization data from this site to the parent site.
- Replication priority
- Specifies the sending priority to use when replicating
summarization data from the drop-down menu. You can choose from the
- Threshold period
- Specifies how often status message counts are reset to zero from the drop-down list.