The Configuration Manager 2007 <Collection Name> Settings dialog box displays information about settings of a specific collection and allows authorized users to configure maintenance windows, custom variables, or polling/policy settings for that collection.
This dialog box is available by right-clicking the specific collection <collection name> and then clicking Modify Collection Settings.
In This Section
- Collection Name Settings: Maintenance Windows Tab
- Specifies maintenance windows and associated schedules that have been configured for the selected collection.
- Collection Name Settings: Power Management Tab
Note Applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 R3.
- Collection Name Settings: Collection Variables Tab
- Specifies defined collection variables and their values for the selected collection.
- Collection Name Settings: Advanced Tab
- Specifies restart notification and policy interval settings for resources within the selected collection.
- Collection Name Settings: Out of Band Tab
- Enables or disables automatic out of band management controller provisioning for resources within the selected collection.