The General tab in the Configuration Manager 2007 properties dialog box for a software update displays summary information for the selected update. The following information is listed in the results pane:
- Bulletin ID: Specifies the bulletin ID
associated with security software updates. Security bulletin
details can be found by searching on the bulletin ID at the
Microsoft Security Bulletin Search Web page
- Article ID: Specifies the article ID
associated with the software update. The article contains detailed
information about the software update.
- Date revised: Specifies the date the
software update was last modified.
- Maximum severity rating: Specifies the
predefined vendor severity rating for the software update. The
severity can range from low to critical and cannot be modified.
- Description: Presents an overview of
why the software update should be installed and what condition it
- Applicable Languages: Specifies the
supported languages for the software update.
- Affected Products: Specifies what
products are affected by the software update.
|This tab is not displayed when opening the properties for multiple software updates.|
The General tab contains the following elements:
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.