Use the AMT Certificate Configuration dialog box to configure details related to the certificate template that will be used by Configuration Manager 2007 SP1 and later for AMT provisioning.
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 SP1 and later.|
This dialog box contains the following elements.
- Issuing CA
- Specifies the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of an online issuing Microsoft enterprise certification authority (CA) that can automatically approve certificate requests from the site server. The available enterprise CAs are queried and displayed from Active Directory Domain Services. There is no default for this setting.
- CA Name
- Displays the name of the certification authority selected above.This field is read-only and has no default setting.
- AMT Certificate template
- Displays the Microsoft enterprise CA certificate template that the site server uses when requesting Web server certificates on behalf of AMT-based computers.Click Select to choose the template to use. For more information about creating the Web server certificate template for AMT provisioning, see the following topics:
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for this dialog box.