The Content Information tab in the Configuration Manager 2007 software update name properties dialog box displays information about the software update broken out into the languages supported by the update. The following information is listed in the results pane:
- Content ID: Specifies the ID used to
track the software update and associated language in the ConfigMgr
- Downloaded: Specifies whether the
software update has been downloaded and is available on
- Language: Specifies the language
supported by the software update file.
- Source Path: Specifies the source
location for the software update file.
|This tab is not displayed when opening the properties for multiple software updates.|
The Content Information tab contains the following elements:
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.