Configuration Manager 2007 site system roles are assigned to site systems within the Configuration Manager 2007 site. Each site system role serves a different purpose in supporting the site and its clients.
Site system roles are viewed, assigned, and deleted using the Configuration Manager console.
In This Section
- How to View Site System Roles Assigned to Site Systems
- Describes how to view the site system roles assigned to site systems.
- How to Add New Site System Roles
- Describes how to add new site system roles to site systems using the New Site System Role Wizard.
- How to Delete Site System Roles From Site Systems
- Describes how to delete site system roles from site systems.