Use the Interaction tab to specify how Configuration Manager 2007 clients will be notified and interact with the advertised task sequence.
The Interaction tab contains the following settings:
UI Element List
- Allow users to run programs independently of assignments
- Specifies if users will be able to run programs independently from the assignments. If you have specified that the advertisement is a mandatory assignment users will not be given the option to run the advertisement.
- Display remainders according to the client agent reminder
- Specifies if the user reminder will adhere to the client agent reminder settings. This option is available only if you have selected Allow users to run programs independently of assignments.
- Use custom countdown notification length (minutes)
- Specifies how long the custom countdown that is displayed to users will last in minutes.
- Show task sequence progress
- Specifies if the task sequence progress user interface will be visible to users.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.