The Backup File Location page is used to specify the location of the site backup to be used to restore the site. Configuration Manager 2007 sites can be repaired using the Site Repair Wizard with or without a backup snapshot. However, when sites are repaired without a backup snapshot, only default configuration settings can be applied and the site database is not restored.
The Backup File Location page of the Site Repair Wizard contains the following elements:
- Restore a site from backup files.
- Specify the location of the site backup files to be used to
restore the site.
- You can click Browse to browse to the
location of the backup files or enter the backup files location
- To restore site settings only, select the
Do not restore database checkbox.
- You can click Browse to browse to the location of the backup files or enter the backup files location manually.
- Repair or reconfigure a site
- Use this option if you do not have a valid backup snapshot for the site to be repaired. When this option is selected, site server files and the site database cannot be restored.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings, and exits the wizard.