This section provides information to help troubleshoot the reporting feature in Configuration Manager 2007.
|This content might have been updated. For the most recent version, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=91691.|
In This Section
- How to Configure Logging on a Reporting Point
- Describes how to configure logging on a site system computer with the reporting point site role.
- Log Files for Reporting
- Describes the log files and the type of information contained in each log file.
- Troubleshooting Reporting Issues
- Describes common issues of reporting and how to fix the issues.
- How to Find Supplemental Reports on Disabled Reporting Points
- Describes how to find supplemental reports on a computer that has had the reporting point site system role removed.