Collections are a building block necessary for much of the functionality in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 and to use these effectively, there are a number of tasks necessary to create and manage your resources and collections. This section provides information about managing your resources, creating and modifying collections of those resources, and using them more effectively within your network environment.
Click the related link for detailed information about the associated collections task.
In This Section
- How to Manage Collections
- Describes how to add to or modify collections to more effectively manage your organization.
- How to Manage Subcollections
- Describes how to manage subcollections within your Configuration Manager collections.
- How to Manage Resources
- Describes how to manage the resources that make up your Configuration Manager collections and subcollections.