Use the Advertisements tab in the Configuration Manager 2007 Resource Properties dialog box to display programs that are currently being advertised to the selected resource. The Advertisements tab contains the following elements:
- Specifies the advertisements that are currently available to
the selected resource, including all the collections to which it
belongs.The following columns are displayed for each advertisement
- Name: Specifies the name of the
- Program: Specifies the program being
- Package: Specifies the package
containing the advertised program.
- Collection: Specifies the name of the
top-level collection to which the program is being advertised.
- Name: Specifies the name of the advertisement.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.