Use this tab to specify the Windows user names and user group names permitted to view and control client computers using Configuration Manager 2007 remote tools, remote assistance and remote desktop.
|Changes made to remote desktop and remote assistance settings are only valid for sessions launched from the Configuration Manager console.|
- Permitted viewers
- The list of Windows user names and user group names that may remotely access client computers.
- Click to open the New Permitted Viewer dialog box, where you can add Windows user names or user group name to the Permitted viewers table.
- Click to delete a selected user or user group from the Permitted viewers table. Deleting names from the table denies the selected user or group access to remote tools sessions, remote assistance and remote desktop.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.