The Backup Date page is used to specify the approximate date of the last site backup.
The Backup Date page of the Site Repair Wizard contains the following elements:
- The site code of the site to be repaired.
- Backup date:
- The date control is used to specify the date of the latest site backup or the approximate date that the site was first installed.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings, and exits the wizard.